Sabil USA Seeks Experienced Operations Manager
Our growing nonprofit organization is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to oversee the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for leading Sabil USA in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for supporting fundraising efforts as generated by the Director of Business Development.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operation within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Responsible for implementation of Sabil USA’s programs.
- Responsible for the enhancement of Sabil USA’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic, and private organizations.
- Responsible for the administration of Sabil USA’s day-to-day operations.
- Report and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising, and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
- Supervise, guide, and collaborate with organization staff.
- Organize workflow and ensure that staff understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor staff productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Review and approve contracts for service.
- Coordinate staff schedules, training, and onboarding.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Planning and operation of annual budget.
- Serve as Sabil USA’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, media, and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Sabil USA’s mission.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
- Coordinate and manage volunteers.
- Oversee and manage Food Pantry operations.
- Oversee and manage Thrift Shop operations.
- Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Supporting all functions of the organization to work together.
- Understanding and maintaining compliance with government regulations on nonprofits.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Minimum 5 years operations experience.
- Transparent and high integrity experience.
- Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- Appreciates diversity and other perspectives and opinions.
This position has access to confidential and proprietary organization information. You will be required to sign the organization’s confidentiality and intellectual property assignment agreement. You are required to disclose the existence of any other agreements that limits or restricts your use of confidential or proprietary information of your previous employers and to fully comply with the terms of such agreements.
Must work in Sabil USA’s office.
Send resume and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.