Sabil USA is seeking qualified Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for overall front office activities, including answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies. Under general direction, specific duties include the following. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers, screens, and forwards incoming calls to the appropriate party.
- Greets and welcomes guests as soon as they arrive at the office. Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Office management including maintenance and upkeep of office supplies and equipment.
- Provides clerical and operational support as needed in special department projects.
- Assists with planning and organizing company events and meetings both onsite and offsite.
- Assists with scheduling of appointments for the Sabil USA case manager.
- Performs data entry tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
- Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
- Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
- Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accuracy – Detail Oriented.
- Ability to keep a high level of confidentiality is essential.
- Multi-lingual (English, Arabic, Spanish) is a plus.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position has access to confidential and proprietary company information. You will be required to sign the company’s confidentiality and intellectual property assignment agreement. You are required to disclose the existence of any other agreements that limits or restricts your use of confidential or proprietary information of your previous employers and to fully comply with the terms of such agreements.
Minimum 1-2 years experience working in an office environment required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Must work in Sabil USA’s office: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please submit resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.